Spotify is one of the best sources for streaming music. There are two types of Spotify available to users: one is free and the other is Premium.
In the free version you can listen to your favourite music with lots of advertising and in the Premium version you can enjoy your music without advertising with some of the extra benefits of the Premium version.
In the free version, there is a limit on listening to the songs offline and at the time of playback; while there is no limit for the Premium version which costs about $9.99 per month (8.57 eur / month).
However, you don’t have to worry about the monthly fee for the premium version because we share a change in the iOS with you. Spotify++ is a modification that can help you enjoy the premium version of Spotify for free.
It’s developed by a third-party developer, so it’s not officially available and we’ll share a full download method with all of you.
Download Spotify++ using TutuApp
So here we share a method for downloading Spotify++ using the TutuApp store. Now, without wasting any more time, let us show you the steps:
- First, you need to open TutuApp in your iOS store.
- Then go to the search bar and search for Spotify++.spotify-tutuApp.
- Click the Spotify++ icon and then click the ‘Get it Free’ button.
- Wait until it’s fully installed on your phone.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Device and Profile Management -> Search for the Spotify certificate -> “Trust this application”.
- Now you’ll have the Spotfiy++ icon on your home screen and that means you can use it for free.
One thing to remember: it may not be available for life, because Apple can revoke it at any time. To prevent it from being revoked, use the NessTool anti-revoking application.
If you know a music lover, then sharing this improved application with them can save them a lot of money.