It’s too annoying that you downloaded a paid app from an external app store and it suddenly doesn’t work.
App developers usually terminate their license when downloaded by third-party app installers.
Once the license is revoked, all your data that has been stored is also lost with this revocation.
But you don’t have to worry, because TutuApp has a great solution for you. There are many TutuApp apps that can certainly help you get around these unnecessary license revocations.
Today, we’d like to tell you about NessTool, which TutuApp has developed to solve this great problem.
But… What is NessTool?
NessTool itself is a VPN used to bypass Apple certificates and has been developed by Tutuapp.
It works smarter and prevents Apple from terminating its license for the app. A user has installed NessTool and then installs a VPN on the mobile device
This VPN profile then forwards all requests from Apple’s authentication servers to another server, thus blocking communication from Apple to the terminated corporate certificate. And it is effective when revoked requests are used.
How to download NessTool for iOS
To download and install the NessTool application on your mobile device, follow these steps:
- Download TutuApp and open it on your iOS mobile device.
- Then use the search bar and type in “NessTool”.
- Now, press the application icon and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Launch the NessTool app from your home screen and you’ll see a warning message saying “Untrusted Enterprise Developer”.
- Click “Cancel”.
- Then go to Settings -> General -> Profiles and Device Manager.
- Now, you must touch the Nesstool iOS application profile in the Enterprise Applications section. The name of the profile is “iPhone Distribution: Morton Metal Spinning Inc”.
- Click where it says “Trust iPhone Distribution: Morton Metal Spinning Inc”.
- Then play “Trust” again if you ask a question.
- And that’s it.
If you have any doubts, you can ask without any problem. Don’t forget to share this information with other users who may be looking for the same thing.